It's a dangerous world out here and a large percentage of parents have no clue how to raise resilient kids who can make it through.
- Some feel like they are failing their children. but have no model of what 'good' parenting should look like.
- They struggle with day to day challenges and would like to manage things like anger better, so that I can teach kids how to deal with their difficult feelings.
Many struggle with showing feelings. One mother told me 'I can tell them I love them but struggle with how to show it'.
If you can relate to any of the above this challenge is for you
Over the next 5 days you will
- Get the support you have always wanted to help you raise happy, resilient children who have good boundaries, know and understand their worth and is happy with being themselves.
- Get help to model dealing with emotions in a healthy way. The result will be children with the ability to develop and maintain stable relationships?
- This challenge will help to resource you emotionally so that you will be able to provide the environment where you can connect with your children and form secure bonds.
- This challenge is for you if you would like to learn how to raise resilient children who are confident but not aggressive. Have good boundaries and not people please. Children who can establish and maintain satisfying relationships.
Raising resilient children is a 5 days challenge.
How does the challenge work?
- You'll get one PDF download with welcome message.
- Automatically, you'll receive one transformational exercise each day for five days via email to help you tackle negative emotions, RE-FRAME negative messages, strengthen your mindset, and learn essential parenting tips that you can implement IMMEDIATELY.
- The challenge includes access to a dedicated Facebook group to support you.