We do not stumble into good relationships by accident. Relationships are important, they matter and but sometimes they can be hard work. Anything worth having will be challenging.
However, do not give up on your relationships without a fight.
- Would you like to be more emotionally available to your children?
- Be able to have the tools to function in interpersonal relationships,
- leave toxic relationships and foster healthy ones with good boundaries
- Would you like to know what it takes to find safe people and maintain close lasting ties with individuals who are like minded and safe?
Then this series will be for you.
Following this four part audio series you will be able to:
- Form good secure relationship that will have positive effect on your emotional well-being.
- Know when to leave a relationship that is harmful.
- Understand the emotions behind your choices.